.

    


March 10, 2015

Todd's Dining, Bistro @ Kota Syahbandar, Melaka

March 10, 2015
How was your Chinese New Year?
 I was so bored, most of the time just stayed at home or went for gym or met up with friends. 
Found a new bistro in romance environment. 
Cousin told me that they served food super slow but I got different experienced when I dine in here, they served us about 10 mins only! 

Todd's Bistro, located at Kota Syahbandar, same row with Movida @ Melaka, beside of Mconcept/ Chapter 2 cafe
For your information, it near beach at Kota Laksamana  
You may pick your favourite red wine here
Less people at 8pm but was getting lot guests after 10pm.
Generally, people come for drinks, here only provide few tiger beers, not much choices. 
Bar
Carbonara, my friend doesn't like because it tasted was very light, totally no cheesy and creamy, it depends on your taste, maybe some of you will like light taste. And she complained the serving wasn't enough for her, it was only spaghetti without added meat or side dishes.   
Pork Chop, I liked it at first bite, I think they still can improve their cooking, it was a bit of peppery aftertaste. 
Todd's Menu
They didn't mention"chef recommended" beside the menu.
 Personally, I prefer the restaurant has mention it, easy for me to know their best selling food and how worth to try.
Since my friend was complaining, so we ordered seafood pizza RM25. I thought it was like common Italian pizza, thin and large serving. When the staff sent us the mini pizza, we were like speechless....
We stunned a while, looked at each other, somehow, I felt as if I had been cheated. 
It was really a MINI pizza! Smaller than Pizza Hut Personal 6'' size, the size as big as your palm.

Suggestion: Overall, food, barely acceptable, but still need to improve, not suggest to dine here, very costly and not worthy, but if you not sensitive with the price, you can try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014