.

    


February 17, 2015

Chapter 2 Coffee & Dessert @ Melaka, Jalan Kota Syah Bandar (Kota Laksamana)

February 17, 2015
Still A LOT of food posts been postponed, I just finished final exam and now I finally have time continue to share my "food hunting". Well, I'm going to write the Malacca cafe first, I've been here just 2 days ago. I am super satisfied this gathering with cousin because we've never talked that much before, never share so deeply private things before, it's feel like we're getting closer, we're getting back like last time....
Was planning to watch "Somewhere only we know" 《有一个地方只有我们知道》by JingLei Xu 徐静蕾. It was romance movie and only release for a week, purpose for Valentine day. Hmm...quite touching and of course romantic too but Kris's 吴亦凡 fans were extremely ANNOYING! They were keep screaming, very exciting for him while watching movie GOSH! Was not planning to go to cafe actually but suddenly talked about new opened cafe and restaurant in Melaka and we were also interested in trying newly cafe.
The cafe we went was Chapter 2 cafe which located at Jalan Kota Syah Bandar, beside of Movida Melaka! It was a combination of salon, cafe and selling branded bags and some clothes. Mconcept was the salon's name and Chapter 2 was actually the cafe's name. Downstairs was Chapter 2 cafe and branded bags and upstairs was Mconcept Salon. The environment was so different with others cafe, feel so peace, high class and romantic, they were playing old classic love songs the sort of music was quite to my taste.
Fall in love with Flat White RM9 coffee lately, it just a normal coffee actually, I used to drink Latte or Mocha. The varieties of food and coffee quite limited, since the environment was so good, not much complain with it... I ordered Almond Cheese Cake RM12, I like to eat almond, so far I was satisfied with this cake, I couldn't find a word to describe how nice it was! Then my cousin ordered Choc Mountain Waffle RM14 .... it just a normal waffle... Forget about those desserts and coffees, come and meet ur friends here, I pretty sure that girls will love this place. 
Address: 12G, Jalan Kota Syah Bandar 12, Taman Kota Syah Bandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014