.

    


September 08, 2014

The Daily Fix Cafe @ Jonker Walk, Melaka

September 08, 2014
Been hunting foods recently, none of special places for me to "travel". I love foods, coffee...I love to eat... Last week, I found a good environment, the best cafe ever at Jonker Walk Malacca. As we know, Nyonya culture is one of the attraction in Malacca. It's such an antique cafe, a lot of antique collections been displayed, some of the collections my mum had it before but she threw it... Not sure whether you can recognize those antique stuffs, it made me thought of my childhood...
It's located at Jonker Walk, you gotta walk inside to the NEXT KK souvenir shop, it was behind the shop... highly recommend take seat at behind if you would like to reading or dating with someone, it was so peaceful and silent at behind... I didn't notice the price, I was randomly order the cakes because I was so excited and purposely came for the tiramisu...They sale the tiramisu only on weekends! I ordered peach + passion fruit tea RM 6.50, tiramisu RM 13.90, quiche @ tuna flavour RM 8.90 ( they also have ham flavour, quiche can be also knowns as pie) and  baked cheesecake RM 12.90 (staff recommended me, it wasn't too cheesy, it was mixed with lemon). Total up was RM42.20 *I was like wow! when paid it.... Btw, they will provide you free salad, such an excellent service! Personally think it was worthy! Especially tiramisu it tasted so nice, so soft like sponge!
Business Hours: Wed till Mon 10am - 5.30pm ( Closed on Tue)
Not only cakes and coffee but also breakfast and brunch!

1 comment:

I C A Y II © 2014