.

    


April 24, 2015

Fugo Ryori Japanese Restaurant 富国料理 @ Melaka Raya, Melaka

April 24, 2015
Get bored of my recent cafe posts?
Well, today I'm going to introduce a newly Japanese Restaurant in Malacca
Sound great huh...
Fugo Ryori Japanese Restaurant 富国料理
finally opened at Melaka Raya, near Public bank
I won't purposely go there to eat unless my pocket money is ENOUGH
 because this restaurant is super expensive than others! (compared as Melaka Japanese Restaurants)

Luckily, my brother and his fiancee, Diana, came back at the perfect time!
My mum went to Indonesia and my eldest brother had a short vacation with his girlfriend  
Since, there was only 4 of us at home, I asked brother to bring me go to Fugo Ryori for dinner hehe...
There are many Japanese drinks-Sake on rack
Atmosphere was good and most of seats they set by 4
I didn't take so much photos of the decoration because it wasn't convenient for me to take a lot
Space was quite crowded at downstair
there also have outdoor dine-in at upstair
Staffs were polite and service was good
Few of them were young and new trainees
I think they just responsible in table cleaning and serve foods to customers
So mostly was the senior served us and took order
IF they serve u slowly, just be patient and give them some time to respond to your request
because it really a lot of customers

The windows they put in black glasses
Its quite private and comfortable for guests
Especially those sitting near the windows
Don't think others can see through from outside of restaurant 
Instax from Diana

You may review the name of dishes and price as below 

Undoubtedly , it was appetizing and salmons were very fresh
Dishes I love the most was the salmon wrapped by seaweed
Every piece of salmon was thick and spill some juicy when chewing it

Beef steamboat, ordered by Diana
I just tasted a little bit soup before they added in the sliced beef
Err...personally don't like the taste, kinda weird for me
The staff suggested us the meats MUST be thoroughtly cooked before eat
He said their beef was different as others 
Err...I have no idea how different is it,  I never eat beef
Since he suggested us so just do it as he said

And when Diana requested for adding soup
that staff said they were unable do it for us immediately
because chef purposely made the soup only when customer order
they were not prepare it in a cauldron 
Hmm...maybe some of you think that they are giving excuse
but I believe they are responsible for ensuring serve fresh dishes to customers 

Lastly was my favorite dessert, Matcha Parfait 
Hmm...I prefer the Nana's Green Tea at Mid Valley rather than this one(after tried)
I'm not satisfied with it, red bean, matcha ice cream was't enough
Unlike Nana's Green Tea, they weren't fill-up all things in the glass 

To portions, personally think it was expensive as compared to food serving
It really wasn't enough and quite little 
 2 pieces of sushi at double the price of Sushi King
To dishes, it was so good so yummy
they guarantee served fresh foods and customers' satisfaction

So far, Fugo Ryori is in my MUST-EAT list
Although the price was excessively but worth to try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014