.

    


January 26, 2015

Ryokan Chic Hotel @ Uptown, Damansara Utama

January 26, 2015
Had an overnight stay at Ryokan Chic Hotel last month. Is a budget hotel which located at Damansara Utama, beside of Perodua shop. The design is awesome and facilities and customer service are pretty good and complete, felt very comfortable for staying here. I like the design of lobby, they put a lot of photos and paintings on the wall for decoration.
Provided iPad for customers convenience
  Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public area
 I was taking the photos secretly while my bro was sleeping LOL! 
*Pillows were too hard, I couldn't sleep well all night  
Room
safety deposit boxes (under mattress) and towels provided
Toilet

   Address97-M, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama,, One Utama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 47400 (beside of Perodua)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014