.

    


April 16, 2015

Backlane @ Jonker Walk

April 16, 2015
Recently, I went to many cafes which around in Melaka town
Hope you guys don't feel annoying that I've been introducing about cafes
I just wanna share you guys those nice and pretty things on blog
Backlane cafe at Jonker Street

Opposite the stage, pass through 恭和堂 Koong Woh Tong shop and it was behind those stalls 
I'm sure most of you have been here/know this cafe from other blog or your friends
Sorry for late introducing
I finally got chance to come here with my friends
As you see from the photos
The atmosphere was so perfect and the space was big enough 
Price of coffees was acceptable but the cakes quite expensive for me
It looked yummy but don't agree with the high price
BTW, they also have selling macarons
RM4.50 per piece
I wanted to order the hot seller cake- Lemon Lime cake  
Unfortunately, it sold out 
Flat White        RM 9.90
Cappuccino       RM 9.90
Tea              around RM 7 

We didn't order any dessert
We purposely came here for girl's talk 
Wanted to order but lack of choices
Most of it sold out
Then after 2 weeks, I came here again 
Because my secondary schoolmate came back from Singapore 
I felt so lucky that finally got my "dream" cake
I was looking for Lemon Lime cake RM 13 on first visiting but it already sold out
So this time I finally tasted it!
Outer was sweetie, it was caramel cream 
it looked like burnt because they baked the outer   
Hmm...too sweet for me so I only ate the lime lemon part which is the inside one the yellow color
Then my friend ordered Mr.Owl ice cube coffee RM 12
White bottle was milk and the jar was sugar

Backlane is quite popular in Melaka
It's one of customers' favour cafe and most of time they come on Friday and weekends 
Backlane didn't have brunch, only selling coffees and desserts
However, I'll come here again because they will never let you down
Business Hour:
Sun - Thurs 11am - 11pm
Fri and Sat 11am - 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014