.

    


February 15, 2014

Senju Tei, Japanese Restaurant @ Melaka Raya

February 15, 2014
What a pity being the student of MMU, watched people having fun but I have to study for finals exam during Chinese New Year, even though used to being like this but it's really not fair! Keep eating the good food is the main reason of I'm getting fat. No one will reject when the foods are infront of you. The Japanese Restaurant Senju Tei, at Melaka Raya, it was my second time here. Must to reserve seat before having meals, if you go without make appointment, you have to wait until there has a empty seat for you. I kept taking photos while waiting for my orders.
The reason I picked here again is this restaurant menu is only one that I can understand and has many variety of food. Some restaurant's menu only using the Japanese language and without translate by using English, and some restaurant just provided a little bit of seafoods, but he likes to go to the restaurant which has pork menu, he doesn't like to eat the real Japanese foods example sushi, maki, eggs of prawn, salmons.....
Only three types of Japanese foods I ordered. The skills of making sushi is good, they do pretty good, not like other restaurant, the rice is so easy drop down. Since he doesn't like to eat eggs, I've ordered crab maki in the first photo, then second is kushiyaki chickens and duck and last is california maki. I prefer the crab maki, and made me thought of burger crab at The Daily Grind....But he prefer other restaurant because this restaurant Senju Tei has not provide any pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014