.

    


February 03, 2014

Alto Sky Lounge, Hatten Hotel Melaka

February 03, 2014
A new place for Malaccans enjoy the night lately which at Alto Sky Lounge, located on level 22 of Hatten Hotel Melaka  Business Hours: Sunday-Thursday 4pm till 12am.  Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays, Friday and Saturday 4pm till 1am
It wasn't bad or good, too windy and cold there, I don't think girls can concentrate on their meal. But there is a romantic place for couples, good place for people to enjoy drinkings. Indoor and outdoor there, of course most of the people prefer to sit outside and see the Malacca view.
 Luckily I went there at 8pm, more and more people came in after 10pm. I kept taking pictures, felt so embarrassed. Ordered fish and chips and cheesy chicken for dinner, taste average, don't expect it so much, I don't recommend having meal at there.
I was made a stupid wrong decision, I shouldn't order hazelnut! RM18, but I had no choice, I was cough that day, can't drink cold drinks.Was sick for 5 days before Chinese New Year, what a bad days! Kindly reminded, must order alcohol because it worth more than other drinks, unless you really can't drink. A glass of beer, RM24 only. 
Upstairs is wine rack, downstairs is stage. 
There has live band also, the singer is irregular every week but I like this singer. Usually the songs they perform are classic songs unlike Hard Rock cafe, it's very match the atmosphere, imagine that if you were there, calm down to touch the feeling, relax to listen to the song while drinking, especially for couples, it's such a romantic place for dating. The singer was performed very well, I am the classic song lover, feel peacefully when listen to her singing.

1 comment:

I C A Y II © 2014