.

    


March 30, 2014

Universal Studios Singapore USS

March 30, 2014
Universal Studios Singapore (USS), the first trip of my holiday before I start my work..Yeah, it was my first experienced and I was very excited...We went there by bus, we bought package from 707 bus only RM188 per person, it was included ticket price, it's more cost effective if buy package because the fare is free and they will give you car park redemption voucher, shopping discount voucher, meal discount voucher and the bus fee voucher, sound great isn't it?
But have to wake up early if you take bus, I woke up late that day, I didn't make up and wore very casual, the pant I wore on the day was sport pant. My hair is so troublesome, I always use about 30 minutes to 1 hour do my hair if I wash hair, but now I have to work,so I wash and straighten before I go to sleep, and the next morning I just use 5 minutes to do my hair. 
First theme park I stepped was Transformers, it was so cool and it was the only one I like.. It scared me actually because I sat in the first row, I think it moves a little bit fast for me ...Should I say it was a lucky day? My brother told me the weather is very hot and a lot of people line up there, you have to wait your turn for so long...I was worried about it at first but it was raining heavily on that day, weather was cold and not so much people, we just queued for 5 to10 minutes...No, I wouldn't stop playing even it was raining...Then after lunch continued next station....
Elmo's show on the street
The next station was Far Far Away, raincoat was very very expensive, my mom still keep it, she said too expensive can't throw, must reuse lollll
Musical performed by zombie, vampire, wolf, catwoman and so on... Showtime is 12.30pm , 2.30pm and 5.45pm
Went to watch how those directors make films, was a amazing show but I felt so annoying! I hate all the theme park got put the water effect, it got me wet all the time
Back to the 50's
 My favorite character!  Puss in Boots
 Shrek and Fiona
Egyptian
Hollywood Dreams Parade 

Lastly, my mom bought me a Elmo's blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014