.

    


March 24, 2014

Zebra Modern Restaurant @ Melaka Raya

March 24, 2014
Well, I've been waiting for chance to go to Zebra restaurant for long long time! Seems like high class restaurant, the environment and decoration look pretty....Is at Melaka Raya, opposite Starbucks..... I always do research, google search for review before I go to taste...Unfortunately,  I couldn't find the review about this restaurant, only got the menu from Facebook... Probably it is new restaurant, not many people know it...

Business hour : Monday - Thursday, 3pm till 12am
                        Wednesday (day off )
                        Friday - Sunday, 3pm till 1am 


Provided bread before our meals
Rose tea just for 2 pax, RM18, cups are so small and cute
Piccatta Pasta RM25
Spaghetti Chicken Masala RM25
Price is very very high, all main meals are from RM 25! If I were rich I would go second time! So far, I very satisfied those foods, especially Spaghetti Chicken Masala, it taste like kari, very delicious, taste so match with kari and kari smell very good! Piccatta Pasta is like creamy pasta, they put lemon and a little bit white wine, totally taste same as creamy you won't feel that they got put wine inside, only professional can make the food like paradise...

What I suggest is order tea or wine is the best match, this is my way, if I ordered something like creamy foods, I would order tea to clean the oily and creamy in my mouth because I always worry coffee or other drinks will make me feel sick of the food. Food servings satisfied, can fulfills my wants my stomach. Main meals (chicken chop, beef, pork chop....) similar to French cuisine, I saw their Facebook photo, servings are little, just a small piece of chop, I'm not really sure just telling the truth what I feel.... Total RM75 we paid, including service charge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014