.

    


April 27, 2014

My internship - Wanwang Tarts House

April 27, 2014
People might be confused my job, it's really got many things can learn can do in office...Upstairs office is doing patent and downstairs is a souvenir shop, they having making pineapple tarts class and making biscuits class...First time taught kindergarten how to make pineapple tarts and biscuits, it such an interesting experience! 

Wanwang tarts house Blog: wanwangtarts.blogspot.com

Hmm...is not only for kindergarten, everyone can join this class as long as you are interested in it....They are so cute!  I felt happy when they called me "teacher, I don't know how to do this.."The feelings....is like...a mother take care of her children? LOLLLL I don't know how to describe my feelings, just like to teach them...First time I can be so patience with kids, I don't really like kids actually especially when they cry! Feels so annoy... Got few kids were very lazy to do, they were sitting there and waiting for their teachers made for them, I don't think that it's a good thing for them, I won't spoil them and I will show them how to do it and hold his/her hands do together, at least they got try to do... Making biscuit class can helps them to be more creative, they can do any cartoon or pattern they like, I don't think their work is ugly, I think is cute and special, can see how creative they are, by the way it also can train my patience...The moment with them is so unforgettable though I just spent for 2 hours with them...
After I intern I realized that being a student is more relax more comfortable more happiness than work....Yeah, of course you got salary, you can buy anything that you want if you're working...People used to tell me working is so stressful, that kind of stress is come from..... you have to beware of people surrounding you, your colleagues while you're working...My colleague told me that work is like a war, face a lot of works everyday, against your enemies all the time, is it why people will get depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014