.

    


September 08, 2011

❤ Girl's 1st Gathering ❤

September 08, 2011
This is our 1st gathering, organise.....by me!!! haha...I invited all my foundation friends, and they all attended the gathering, except  kah yee and qiqi, because they haven't come back....1st round, we went to CASA DE CAFE, I have no idea where to go, and Malacca also don't have a good high class cafe, so...i pick CDC....

Ordering...


























Latte & Spaghetti
Comment for my food:
Latte 3star/10star
Spaghetti 0star/10s
Breads 7star/10s
The spaghetti & sauce really not nice!
完全不入味!极度的差劲!










Comment for Pei Yee:
U really look weird in this photo,
erm.....because....your eyes?? not enough sleep?
cause your eyes become small like 单眼皮 @.@

( I'm bad, I know...haha...)







Eating 












After dinner....












Chat time =D












And take photo =p

























After Case de Cafe, 
we planned went to Shark Cafe
ordered some snacks and drinks...
and non stop talking and play 真心话

This is a great gathering, I think...
I've gonna to plan for 2nd gathering again on next sem, may be on 1st or 2nd week of school reopen.





*英文文章让我窒息,我有在努力!看到了没?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014