.

    


December 14, 2013

曲婉婷签唱会马六甲站 Wanting Say the Words Promo Tour In Malaysia @ Mahkota Parade Malacca

December 14, 2013
Finally the most popular singer, songwriter Wanting Qu 曲婉婷 came to Malacca yesterday!!! I like her voice because it's so powerful, special, easy to recognize and got the feeling when listen to her song. I knew her since she was released the hit songs "You Exist In My Song 我的歌声里" and Hong Kong's movie theme song "Drenched"....
This girl was very lucky, her voice is pretty good and was attracted Wanting, she was asked to go to stage by Wanting and sang "Admit 承认" with her...
She is very  friendly, keep giving a hug to her fans... and can see that her style is exactly like a American (currently, she lives in Canada), keep flinging her hair....I must say that her hair is so pretty and soft and dark, kinda envy  it =p and I like her English pronunciation, American slang teehee... and even if she was sick and coughing but she still sang very well with played the electronic keyboard
Two new song she was performed, "Love Ocean 爱的海洋" and "Exit This Way"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014