.

    


January 03, 2014

Dongdaemun Korea BBQ Restaurant @ Melaka Raya

January 03, 2014
2014 started, the new beginning, but there's nothing special for me, no celebration, just stayed at home and watched tv whole day....Even though 2013 has passed but I still gonna write about the Christmas Eve..I really can't feel the Christmas last year, the people don't seem like celebrated the Christmas here, I never heard the Christmas songs during Christmas (radio, shopping mall......) Anyway, his birthday also falls on Christmas Eve, so I brought him to Korean restaurant to celebrate......

最近发现一家韩国料理的餐厅,位于马六甲的Melaka Raya,就在粥店“粥家村”的对面而已喔!
It's located at Melaka Raya, Malacca...opposite the famous restaurant Porridge House 粥家村  I found it when I was taking supper at 粥家村 Business hours: 10am till 1pm and 3pm till 11pm if I'm not mistaken 
Foods are nice and good service, the boss of this restaurant is a Korean, means those Korean foods are really make by real Korean people
All is my favourite, kimchi soup, bibimbap ( rice), bulgogi (korean barbecue), eggs  When I ordered the bulgogi, I thought that we can barbecue ourselves, at the end I saw they passed me the pork my face was like "sweat"  how I wish I could make myself, I never do that before

上次去一家也是韩国人开的韩式料理餐厅,而这间韩国料理餐厅的老板也是韩国人,也就是说食物都是正宗的韩国料理!老板还带着两,三个儿子开店,韩国男生蛮帅的!我去的时候店里空空无人,不是因为生意不好!是因为我去吃的时候是下午四点,下午四点才吃午餐,听起来蛮悲惨的.....这间餐厅的营业时间是上午十点至一点,下午三点至晚上十一点(如果没记错的话)晚餐时间的话一定是人很多啦...
More and more Korean restaurant in Malacca now....If compared with another Korean restaurant Koreana  Korean BBQ Restaurant, at Melaka Raya... I prefer Koreana  Korean BBQ Restaurant because Koreana has provided two-person set, family set, they do have a lot of choices of foods....Anyway, I think those Korean foods are very common actually, more or less same no matter which restaurant you go.....

服务不错哦...吃完饭后会附上冰淇淋,自动附上的....一直以为可以自己烤肉吃,结果他们是烤好了再送上来,应该是我点错了吧...要不然就是要特别跟他说要自己烤....除了小吃之外,饭哪那些都是点一份,然后我们两个人共私吃,因为怕吃不完...这样吃一餐大约RM70....

2 comments:

I C A Y II © 2014