.

    


January 30, 2014

Cover Up Dark Circle

January 30, 2014
Okay....Maybe this post only suitable for beginners....

This is my first makeup tutorial and I'm going to share everyone how to cover up your dark circle. I am the person who just covers dark circle and without any foundation or blush or BB cream on face. I don't like to put things on face cause I think it's very troublesome and feel uncomfortable. I usually go out with naked face, only covers my dark circle and very confidence to shows people my naked face. But sometimes I also put eyeshadows and mascara, depends on situations. I'm not very good at makeup, but how to look good even you apply a little things on your eyes?

I know make video is much better, too bad no one can helps me to record. So, I hope you can get it and learn from photos. *ps: all photos without edit/ photoshop.

From left: concealer brush.
From top: REVLON colorstay concealer (liquid), I'm using 03 light medium, the color must match ur skin type, do not choose too bright or too dark.
                OR BOBBI BROWN concealer 
                 LOREAL true match powder
                 REVLON lipbalm
From right: Cyber color brush
BOOOO! Didn't mean to scare you, photo before makeup.I'm using two type of concealer, one is liquid another is cream. I'll show the liquid first.
 Apply a little bit of concealer
Slowly and gently dab it by fingertips

Here is the result
 For cream concealer, u can dab by fingertips or use concealer brush
 Same steps as previous, apply it under ur eyes
Same way like dab by fingertips
 Must conceal it balance
Result
Add some foundation over the top of your concealer
And also around ur eyes
 Done.
Lastly, I will apply lipbalm before going out
 Highly recommend Revlon lipsbalm, it isn't oily and sticky 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014