.

    


May 31, 2014

Burger Collection! Only in Malacca (Melaka)

May 31, 2014
It's FOOD POST AGAIN!!! I've been hunting for burgersss lately! Have few nice burgers must be intro...I will combine all together into one post since I have 3 types of burger restaurants to write...

First of all, I think everyone should be know this restaurant because it quite famous...
The Baboon House, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Jonker Walk) Melaka
Well...the price is kinda high I personally think because of located in tourist attraction? and service average but the burgers is delicious... The business hours is open at 11am I am not sure the actual of closing time... I went there on Saturday, around 2pm...My friend and I were lining up for 30 minutes, luckily we were just 2 person and it was easy to have a seat... I think they were not hired enough chefs cause we were waiting for our orders more than 30 minutes! We were so starving and craving for food and I felt so sorry to my friend, his stomach was starting made sound while waiting for burgers. Photography is not allow but I stealthily took few photos....The building is still retaining the Baba & Nyonya's house and the decoration they purposely put some acts and old stuffs on the wall and racks....
 Both were chicken burgers but the tastes were slightly different! The top one taste was like smoked chicken burger, RM16.90 (top) and RM14.90 (bottom)
The next place was Burger Byte, opposite the Melaka International Trade Centre (MITC), Ayer Keroh
It's operating by Malay, price and service were satisfied, not only selling chicken but also have beef and lamb burgers, of course it was pork free!  Here is the menu... I was sitting outside of shop because it was smell of oil and smoke in the shop
Beef Bacon
 Chicken Garlic Butter
I didn't eat the beef burger so I can't explain how taste it was I cannot eat beef because of my religion I ordered chicken garlic, taste was pretty good although the bread was a lil bit oily but when I ate the bread I can tasted and my mouth is full of garlic smell, the smell was not too strong it was acceptable for me.... The middle part wasn't fillet chicken, it was smoked minced chicken, I think this is their burger's attractive
The last burger station was Oblong Burger Station at Kampung Lapan, business hours 5.30pm till 3am, also opening by Malay...I've been knowing this place for quite long time but never had a chance to eat...They're selling fast foods which are burgers, sandwiches, snacks and so on..The serving was super huge! Never expected they were providing the X-LARGE size of burger.. Is it all dishes serving are huge? I think YES! I feel so guilty and feel so fatty after I ate especially taken in the middle of the night! Of course I ordered chicken burger, I think it was their main selling point... Hmm...it was peppery for my taste but put mayonnaise and cheese on top was so tasty! It's only cost RM11
I recommend the last two burgers which are BurgerByte and Oblong Burger, I don't think Baboon House is nice because it isn't that really worthy and cheap, honestly it's normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014