.

    


March 31, 2015

Hash & Tag Cafe

March 31, 2015
It's my second day school reopen now...Arghhhh don't feel like going to class. Last week, before school reopen, I went to new cafe and met my cousin there. Hash and Tag Cafe, located at Jalan Legenda 1, opposite Aeon(town area) The signboard kinda dark especially at the night, even they have put the spot light around the signboard but also hard to spot it, so you guys must take attention to find it! It was beside of Anakku.

Business Hour: 
Tuesday - Thursday: 7pm-1am
Friday and Weekends: 4pm-1am
Monday close
Well, the decoration, the atmosphere not much need to introduce, more or less like common cafe, design is moderate, comparing with others cafe. After 10pm more and more people came in, environment quite noisy because some of customers they talked very loudly, we also very hard to talk to each other. Beside that , I  don't like this type of chair, I prefer armchair so that I can comfy put my arms on it . They are providing hot/cold coffees, and also non-caffeine drinks, not only for cakes they also selling waffles.

Personally, I don't recommend waffles so and I never order waffles when at cafe, unless it's special,different from others and couldn't find it from other place. I saw others which at the next table, ordered a plate of waffle, however, it doesn't attract me. Honestly, I'm not waffles lover, I think I'd rather order a piece of cake but no waffle. It not much special, just make 3/4 pieces then put some creams, ice-cream and few strawberries on top. 
You may bring your laptop and come here to do your work at the corner. Personally think they are purposely provide a small place for people Internet excellent  serviced, electric socket is provided and free Wi-fi also provided as well.  
Matcha cake RM9.90 Hot Mocha RM9.50 Ice Honey Milk RM7.90 Hmm... Coffee was too weak, no coffee taste, ordered mocha but taste doesn't like mocha, skill need to lot of improvement! Matcha and Rainbow cake RM8.90 are recommended! By the way, they also provide games and free flow lemon drinks for customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014