.

    


March 26, 2015

Teddy Bear Cafe (TBC) @ 3rd Floor, Terminal Pahlawan

March 26, 2015
An attractive theme cafe - Teddy Bear Cafe available at 3rd floor Terminal Pahlawan  
such a trend for youth in Malacca recently  
Everyone will go there
Definitely girls will love it!
My friend just came back from Singapore last two days
So I recommend friends go to the latest one for gathering
Unfortunately it wasn't make a good first impression for me   
When we all wanted to take order
the staff told us all of coffees and foods sold out! 
Only left fruit juices they can serve
Of course, my friends and I felt disappointed  so we went to another coffee shop
I'm not trying to say their bad thing but it really really make me disappointed
I will never ever come here again!

They should make sure that coffee is enough to serve to every customers! I don't mind cakes sold out but at least coffee please?
They SHOULD HAVE coffees to serve customers!
Don't give me any excuse like "the kitchen is going to close"
Come on! we came here at 8pm something!  
And we purposely came here to enjoy, not to deserve this suck service
LOL it seems like I came here just for taking pictures(without order) 
and helping them promote the cafe on my blog
Hopefully they can solve and avoid this problem
And can be more smarter to keep customers' satisfaction 
The design, the decoration, the price is acceptable
but I really hope that the can provide more coffee and improve their serviced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014