.

    


March 24, 2015

Old Town (White Coffee) Grand @ Kota Laksamana, Melaka

March 24, 2015
I'm going to "bankrupt" soon!
  LOL I mean my personal financial problem
Been spending money on "friend's gathering" recently
Wanted to find a part time job during school holiday but couldn't find suitable one
NO pc fair event job! I hate it seriously! Had experienced once before, it was like a nightmare 
Anyway, 6 weeks holiday going to end and back to school soon #time flies  
A new opened restaurant lately
First Malacca branch Old Town White Coffee Grand at Kota Laksamana, Malacca
It was at right corner, behind (Er-Lou) Second Floor Cafe 
 (Opposite Swan Hotel/ Simply Fish Restaurant)
As I know, the first Old Town Grand in Ipoh
The environment, the menu completely different with common Old Town White Coffee 
But price doesn't increase! More or less same even worthy!
Was went twice in a day, met my friend and had lunch there 
Then brought my boyfie for dinner at night
All-Day Big Breakfast RM14.90
Nasi Lemak RM15.90
Nasi Lemak was very very nice!!! All the side dishes were different with common Old Town menu
It extra including chicken satay and keropok (Malay's snack)
*Sambal also very nice
Atmosphere was awesome! Feels like a fancy restaurant
It was very clean and the staffs were very polite, their service almost prefect! 
All of them are local staffs, mostly Old Town(Malacca)staffs all from foreign 
Business Hour: 9am-12 midnight Mon-Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014