.

    


January 08, 2014

Groupon made my day =)

January 08, 2014
Chinese New Year is around the corner  my mum says nowadays people don't want to celebrate festivals because the economic is getting worse, that's why I totally can't feel the celebration at all! 
I am not excited for this, but I am looking forward to going to Port Dickson during sem break!!! People always say that "no sweet without sweat"  so before the trip I have to fight my final exam  few subjects only, I can bear it =(  and now I wanna show-off  something that I have been talking - the Grand Lexis 
The actual price is around RM1000 or above  price is depends on room   but now we get the cheapest price from groupon, only need RM500 for 2 person and we stay in deluxe suite room!!! The coolest thing is we got own private swimming pool in room
He says Grand Lexis is the most luxurious resort in Port Dickson...the most cheapest room also need RM700++ which means we get a lot of discount from groupon
Well.... this is a random post, I will post the detail of Grand Lexis again after the trip =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014