.

    


January 16, 2014

I'm glad you came

January 16, 2014
So, last Sunday I met my cousin. 
It has been a long time since we last contacted each other! 
Almost 3 years I think. 
We used to be close, every time went out together during her holiday. 
Mostly we went to singK (chiong K), 
We both love to sing, 
She is my partner, 
My chiongK gang....
I'm glad to see you again! 
That day, we went to DreamBox, Malacca
Dreambox used to be the top of KTV in Malacca, 
I think now is another KTV
I always went there and I was one of the member of DreamBox, 
I still keep the member card, worried that one day I will use it again. 
I personally think that the services and the facilities are very, super, extremely bad!

I know I've been neglecting the people around me since I started dating, 
I am so sorry....
I always ask myself why people always leave me, 
Why the people around me are getting less...
Am I deserve it? 
And now, I miss them so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I C A Y II © 2014